Friday, January 29, 2010

weekend 7/8 Nov 09

As part of the Weekend Reflection we are told to write a Psalm about how we feel right now, an expression of our heart. 

When I first read this I thought, man I'm no wordsmith, but really its about how I feel, so that shouldn't be too hard and of course once started I found plenty of words. So, here it is:

Lord of all, you are so creative,
   I love the earth and your creation,
   I can see the work of your hands in it all.

But, Lord, where are you,
   How can I reach you,
   As you have reached us through your Son.

How does the Holy Spirit fill me?
   Lord, reach to me and touch my heart,
   Lord, show me how to live with you,
   to not want to live another day without you.

Help me, Lord, to know you through your word,
   to trust and hope in you with all my heart.

How do I love you Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment